Sinopsis de LP S BEST OF NEW YORK CITY 2018 (LONELY PLANET) (INGLES)
Lonely Planet Best of New York City 2018 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Tick off more world-famous sights than you thought possible, relax in Central Park and explore the glittering lights of Broadway or cocktail bars of Brooklyn, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of New York City 2018 city guide:
• Zoom-in maps and images.
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing.
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, music, theatre & nightlife, architecture, food & drink, LGBTIQ NYC, history, politics.
• Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus over 28 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, and more.